THE ROYAL COURT HOTEL rightly revives the princely lifestyle of lndia's royal
maharajas and offers consistently high standards of facilities and
services. Exclusively designed luxury private apartments and royal rooms offer panoramic views of the hills.
Tranquil Surroundings, Luxurious rooms and supreme service- a stay at the Royal
Court hotel promises all these unparalleled hospitality features and
Come and experience it yourself!
Location & Access
- From the moment you check-in our hotel room,you will retreat into a peaceful state in an environment of spectacular elegance and sophistication, where every request is granted and every need anticipated.
- venture inside the stunning royal accommodation that houses unique art pieces complementing the exquisitely designed imperial interiors.
- Complementing Marble bathrooms offering all sorts of toiletries within modern and magnificent infrastructure are attached in each room to comfort our guests.
- Get pleasure from unpecedented access to private events, sight-seeing, and shopping tours in private taxis, easy-to-book on special requests.
- Enjoy fine meals and multiple cuisines in a spectacular setting of in-house restaurants designed indoor and on rooftop.
- Availability of a range of indoor sports and recreation activities for adults as well as kids.
- Barbeque and bone-fire arrangements to turn on your night celebration with family and loved ones.
- Dutiful Staff to assist you in customizing your travelling plan and scheduling your Nainital tour on day basis.
THE ROYAL COURT HOTEL is situated in heart of Lake District of India. Just 13km away from Nainital. Bounded by nine lakes Nainital, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal, kurpatal lakes and glittering mighty Himalayans Ranges.
This is the only hill station which is still 85% green. A perfect place for adventure activities like camping, para gliding, bird watching, jungle tours, Hill climbing, Horseback riding and rock climbing.
An ideal place for honeymooner's & weekenders where one can connect with nature, with options to visit Lakes, Mountains, Adventure, Spirituality, Temples, Nature Walks, Beauty & Hospitality.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
March - June , September - December.
Summer temperatures range from 15°C to 29°C, while winter temperatures range from 4°C to 18°C.
How to Reach
Best transport is by rail upto Kathgodam then Sattal by road via bhimtal. Other transports are charted bus and Car. Air Link - Pantnagar is the nearest Air Port.